CAMERA seeks Fellows Representatives Attention Students: Earn $1,000 and Travel to Israel with Fellow Activists
CAMERA seeks committed undergraduate students with excellent communication skills who can organize pro-Israel events on campus. Students earn $1,000 and travel to Israel when they become CAMERA Fellows Representatives.
CAMERA Fellows Reps will:
- Organize 3-4 programs during the school year
- Monitor and respond to articles in the campus and local press
- Write Op-Eds and letters to the editor
- Create a network of media activists
- Distribute CAMERA magazines and literature
- Participate in regular calls with other CAMERA Fellows Reps and CAMERA staff
- Travel to Israel for intensive leadership training
Gain valuable experience while defending Israel on your campus.
For More Information
Founded in 1982, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America is a media-monitoring, research and membership organization devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel and the Middle East. CAMERA fosters rigorous reporting, while educating news consumers about Middle East issues and the role of the media. Because public opinion ultimately shapes public policy, distorted news coverage that misleads the public can be detrimental to sound policymaking. A non-partisan organization, CAMERA takes no position with regard to American or Israeli political issues or with regard to ultimate solutions to the Arab-Israeli conflict.
For more information about CAMERA, visit www.camera.org.